RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A gas leak forced Richmond residents out of their homes.
The leak happened near Blair Street Saturday evening, causing the road to be shut down and evacuated.
Richmond Fire told 8News a resident was doing home repairs when they accidentally cut a gas line.
Richmond Gas Works has cleared the scene and homes were cleared for re-entry.
- Texas AG threatens lawsuit after DHS puts halt on immigration deportations
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- Senate Republicans can shut door on immigration reform with filibuster
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Henrico police investigating shooting on Winnetka Avenue