RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Another GRTC worker has tested positive for COVID-19, bringing their total cases throughout the pandemic to 28. Of the 28 cases, 3 have been contractors and 25 have been employees.
The worker is now one of three GRTC employees actively fighting the virus.
According to GRTC, the employee was last at work on Nov. 25. The company has been working to notify, quarantine and test anyone who has been in contact with a positive coworker.
Staff will continue to receive free on-site COVID-19 testing during periodic events.
- VIDEO: Protestors gather outside of RPD on Friday night
- 1 dead, 2 critical after bus bound for Grand Canyon rolls over
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump