RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — GRTC has announced that regular service is scheduled to resume on 8am Monday, June 1.
This comes after suspending service on Saturday at 8pm.
The services that are resuming also include CARE and the GRTC Customer Service Call Center will operate at normal hours from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday — 804-358-4782. The CARE Customer Service Call Center will operate from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — 804-782-2273.
GRTC plans to operate this week only between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily. There may potentially be service delays or changes as conditions continue to develop.
- Virginia man shares experiences of life in Japan during the pandemic
- Experts and lawmakers sound the alarm for the unvaccinated to get the shot
- Henrico Public Schools offering rolling resource center
- Bring the pain: Olympic swimming begins with grueling 400 IM
- Richmond Public Schools offering free extended day programming for elementary schoolers