RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police arrested a man linked to an infant’s Wednesday morning death in the city.
According to police, officers were called to the 3400 block of Florida Avenue following reports that a male infant was unresponsive.
Emergency crews transported the infant to the hospital were he was later pronounced dead.
Terrell Glover was arrested and charged with malicious wounding. Additional charges are pending.
The Medical Examiner will determine the exact cause and manner of death.
Court records show that Glover appeared at the Richmond Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court for an arraignment on Thursday. The trial was continued to Dec. 14.
Glover is being held without bond.
Anyone with information about this homicide is asked to call Major Crimes Detective J. Mills at (804) 646-6734 or Crime Stoppers at 780-1000.
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A two-week shutdown is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Henrico woman pleads guilty to directing laser pointer at police plane
- Conexus ‘Gift of Light’ campaign gifts Richmond student in need