RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A man is expected to be OK after a shooting in Richmond Thursday night.
Officers were called to the 5300 block of Hull Street Road around 8:40 p.m. following reports of a shooting. Arriving officers found a man who had been shot. Police add the injuries sustained were minor.
There is no suspect information at this time.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News for updates.
- Pierre scores 21 to lift UMass past VCU 60-52
- Ryan Newman returns to work after Daytona 500 crash
- Francis helps Richmond hold off George Washington 73-70
- Dunkin’ Donuts adds Snackin’ Bacon to the menu
- Designers of Deontay Wilder’s costume respond to criticism that it contributed to Tyson Fury loss