RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A man is expected to be OK after a shooting in Richmond Thursday night.
Officers were called to the 5300 block of Hull Street Road around 8:40 p.m. following reports of a shooting. Arriving officers found a man who had been shot. Police add the injuries sustained were minor.
There is no suspect information at this time.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News for updates.
- Missing man from New Jersey could be in Richmond, authorities say
- New poll shows 20% of Black voters in Virginia have no political affiliation days before election
- Virginia to play Michigan State, Virginia Tech draws Penn State in ACC/Big 10 men’s basketball challenge
- Virginia voters, legislators split on redistricting amendment
- Health experts cite virus’s effect on Maryland’s Latino community