RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — This morning about 150 customers are without power on River Road because of a vehicle accident according to Dominion Energy.
Officials said a vehicle hit a Dominion pole and broke it.
Dominion estimates that power will be restored in about four to six hours, but likely closer to six due to the severe damage done to the pole.
This is a breaking story stay with 8News for updates.
- Mother welcomes son just in time for the holidays after surviving tragic explosion
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- US agrees, for now, to stop deporting women who alleged abuse
- Latino groups set high expectations for Biden’s DHS nominee