RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Part of the Arthur Ashe Boulevard and Grace Street intersection is set to be closed for sidewalk repair.
The Richmond Department of Public Works said the closure will impact the curb lane and sidewalk.
The closures will be in effect for nearly two weeks — from June 12 through June 23 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- How many Virginians won Powerball lottery prizes in 2023
- 5 options if you’re crushed by student loan and credit card debt
- Deadly crash on I-64 in York County under investigation by Virginia State Police
- The home and auto insurance crisis and how to keep your coverage
- Costco CEO comments on possible membership price hike: ‘You’ll see it happen’