RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A death investigation is underway following reports of a person down in the area of W. 11th and Bainbridge streets.
According to Richmond police, officers arrived in the area and found a person dead just before 6:30 p.m.
Police described the incident as an “unfortunate passing,” but did not elaborate.
No additional information was provided.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News for updates.
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A two-week shutdown is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Henrico woman pleads guilty to directing laser pointer at police plane
- Conexus ‘Gift of Light’ campaign gifts Richmond student in need