RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond Police have located a woman who was reported missing last week in the Southside.
Kierra Howell, a 21-year-old Richmond woman, was last seen at about 4 p.m. on Yale Avenue, where she lives, wearing a blue jacket and khaki pants. Howell’s hair was pulled up when she was last seen.
Richmond Police issued a statement Tuesday morning saying she was found safe.
“The Richmond Police Department would like to thank the public and the community for their assistance,” RPD said in a statement.
- What Confederate symbol is coming down next?
- Richmond’s top prosecutor asks for Herring’s opinion on Stoney’s authority to rush monument removals
- Broadway in Richmond returns for 12th season, beginning Feb. 2021
- Red Cross to hold blood drive in honor of Lt. Brad Clark
- 8 arrested, including L.A. mother and her 4 children, for allegedly stealing $1.1 million in unemployment benefits fraud scheme