RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Police identified a woman in her 60s as Richmond’s latest homicide victim.
According to police, Estelle D. Pugh was found dead in the 3600 block of Chamberlayne Avenue on Tuesday, Oct. 6.
Police said she was found suffering from trauma.
The Medical Examiner will determine the exact case and manner of death.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000.
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- WATCH: Cute critters play with some pumpkins donated to the Mill Mountain Zoo in Roanoke
- Suspect arrested for two grocery store robberies in Henrico County
- Book, defense help No. 2 Notre Dame beat No. 25 UNC 31-17
- 232 inmates at Chesapeake Correctional Center positive for coronavirus; special COVID-19 unit opened