RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A puppy that was unable to walk or stand is making strides in physical therapy.
The young rottweiler came into Richmond Animal Care and Control (RACC) about a week and a half ago and was unable to use his legs due to “swimmers syndrome.”
The pup has been meeting with Kim Raible, a Physical Therapist from Cary Street Veterinary Hospital. After several sessions, he is now able to stand on his legs.
The veterinary hospital will be fostering the dog until he’s fully back on his feet.
- Goochland County School Board votes for virtual reopening plan
- Powhatan school board approves Confederate flag ban
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Police: Chesterfield man shot during robbery attempt, suspect on the run
- Hanover School Board approve process for school renaming