RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond Animal Care and Control is asking for the public’s help finding the person who left a dead dog in a crate at Byrd Park on Sunday.
RACC said they were alerted about the dog early Sunday morning and went to the park to recover it. The organization said they believe the dog died shortly before they arrived.
The dog was a grey and white female pit bull who was 4-years-old and 50 pounds. RACC said they were able to determine the dog’s age by it’s teeth.
RACC anyone who was in the area early Sunday morning and may have seen something unusual, or has any information about the incident to call them at 804-646-5573 or email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ‘Twisties’: Skinner to take Biles’ place in vault and uneven bars
- Amanda Knox blasts film ‘Stillwater’ for exploiting her case
- ‘I should have gotten the damn vaccine,’ Las Vegas father of 5 who later died of COVID texts from hospital bed
- Vigil held in memory of 20-year-old found dead along highway in North Carolina
- StormTracker8: A few storms this evening, pleasant start to the weekend