RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Radio One and Virginia Career Works will be holding a Virtual Diversity Career Fair on Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The virtual career fair will connect a diverse group of well-qualified applicants with employers.
Radio One says job seekers will be able to interact directly with employers and become better informed about local career opportunities.
“This Virtual Career Fair is a critical part of our efforts to strengthen and support our community during a pandemic,” said Radio One Richmond Marketing Director, Jasmine Snead. “People are in need of jobs and we are here to connect talented workers with employers that are looking to hire a diverse workforce.”
Interested applicants can visit anyone of Radio One’s websites for more information. The radio cluster’s sites include www.ipowerrichmond.com, www.kissrichmond.com, www.praiserichmond.com and/or www.espnrichmond.com.
- StormTracker 8: Warm with an evening shower today
- 2020 Election FAQ: Is there a witness requirement for absentee ballots?
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- 20 staff quarantined, several positive after wedding at Wintergreen Resort in Nelson County
- Coronavirus update: 65 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Chesterfield