RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Fire Department said they responded to an apartment fire at 3861 Caulder Court this evening.
The department said when they arrived at the scene heavy smoke was coming from a second floor apartment.
RFD said all residents were reported outside when the firefighters began battling the fire. They added the fire was quickly extinguished, there were no injuries or fatalities and the fire is now under control.
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- Jennifer King still soaking in opportunity with Washington Football Team
- Social media influencer charged in 2016 voter suppression scheme
- San Francisco votes to remove Washington, Lincoln from school names
- ‘Farewell for now’: Olympia beer pausing production after 125 years