RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The city of Richmond announced Tuesday that as part of the reopening process, the use of outdoor pools will be delayed.
Some indoor pools are slated to open on July 6, however. Traditional camps have been eliminated this season.
The update from the city’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities (PRCF) says the Swansboro indoor pool (located at 3160 Midlothian Turnpike) and the Bellemeade indoor pool (located at 1800 Lynnhaven Avenue) will open beginning Monday, July 6.
Click here to reserve time for lap swim or register for a learn to swim class.
- StormTracker8: Few Showers overnight; Storms tomorrow
- Shooting suspect accused of killing teen, wounding TikTok star in California theater charged with murder
- Lollapalooza requiring masks at indoor spaces on final 2 days of music festival
- Bear runs into Tennessee restaurant, the meanders along the sidewalk beside visitors
- Michael Che returns to Instagram after sharing ‘tasteless’ Simone Biles jokes on account