RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A man is expected to be OK following an early morning shooting in Richmond Saturday.
Police say units were called to the VCU Medical Center around 6:15 a.m. in reference to a shooting victim. There, police learned a man was suffering from a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to the upper torso.
An investigation is ongoing into where and how the shooting occurred.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 804 780-1000.
- StormTracker 8: Rain departs; Winter Storm Looms
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Teen missing in 1983 identified as victim of Green River Killer
- Anthem, Feed More to give food to those in need at Richmond event on Tuesday