RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A man is expected to be OK following an early morning shooting in Richmond Saturday.
Police say units were called to the VCU Medical Center around 6:15 a.m. in reference to a shooting victim. There, police learned a man was suffering from a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to the upper torso.
An investigation is ongoing into where and how the shooting occurred.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 804 780-1000.
- Chesterfield County Public Schools offers resources for students returning to in-person learning
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Chesterfield offering well water testing kits to residents
- NAS Pensacola opens after securing safety from bomb threat
- Possible bear sighting in Ashland on Sunday