RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority is looking for citizen’s thoughts on its four new proposed plans.
They are seeking community feedback, comments and ideas on RRHA’s proposed Annual Plan, ACOP, Administrative Plan and Capital Fund Five Year Action Plan. You can view all of these online here.
You can email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to RRHA Executive Office, 901 Chamberlayne Parkway, Richmond VA 23220. All comments are due by Sept. 30.
- Disabled veterans explain tax break amendment on Virginia ballot
- Henrico board members approve emergency changes to four ‘at-risk’ polling locations to protect seniors
- Man accused of stealing vehicle with baby inside sought by Richmond police
- Hurricane Zeta brings rain to RVA on Thursday and Friday
- Chesterfield School Board asks community for input on elementary school name