RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority is looking for citizen’s thoughts on its four new proposed plans.
They are seeking community feedback, comments and ideas on RRHA’s proposed Annual Plan, ACOP, Administrative Plan and Capital Fund Five Year Action Plan. You can view all of these online here.
You can email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to RRHA Executive Office, 901 Chamberlayne Parkway, Richmond VA 23220. All comments are due by Sept. 30.
- Hospital staff gives patient a surprise farewell parade after 3-month battle with COVID-19
- Staff finds meth in Abbeville motel room disguised in Arizona tea cans
- LDH confirms COVID-19 outbreak connected to Louisiana Classic wrestling tournament
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65
- Lafayette teen recounts attempt on his life during Grindr date