RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The return of Richmond’s ‘Black Restaurant Experience‘ begins this Sunday, March 1.
For a week, 35 black-owned eateries will offer specials and specialties in Richmond, including brick and mortar favorites like Croaker’s Spot and Mama J’s.
You can also support Richmond’s food culture at the ‘Mobile Soul Sunday’ kickoff March 1 from noon to 5 p.m. at Kanawha Plaza featuring food trucks. A portion of the Meals Tax goes to funding a new Richmond Public Schools facility.
- Chesterfield Fire deems 2-alarm blaze on Marina Drive ‘accidental’
- ‘The greatest challenge of my career’: Richmond nurse set to help COVID-19 patients in flooded New York City hospitals
- Lawmakers and organizations want more resources for teachers and students
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 1, 2020
- Juvenile recovering after shooting at Wawa