RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — An 18-year-old from Midlothian died Wednesday night from injuries he suffered in a crash involving a GRTC bus on East Broad Street.
Officers responded to the 1400 block of E. Broad Street following a two-vehicle crash just before 9 p.m. The driver, identified as Dawson M. Teta on Thursday, jumped a median and crashed into a GRTC bus with passengers on board, according to police.
Three adults who were on the bus reported non-life threatening injuries.
Additional information will be collected by the RPD Crash Team and a final report will be presented to the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office. Anyone with information is asked to contact Sgt. J. Nathanson at 804 646-1343.
- Virginia DMV says commercial drivers can renew online
- Chesterfield police looking for missing 18-year-old
- Instead of a pillowy biscuit try this biscuity pillow from Bojangles
- Former Varina star, Super Bowl champion Michael Robinson giving back during Thanksgiving week
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results