RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A man was rushed to the hospital Monday night following a shooting on Fairfax Avenue.
While information is limited at this time, Richmond police told 8News that a victim was taken to a nearby hospital after a shooting in the 2000 block of Fairfax Avenue. The injuries seem to be life-threatening.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- Lawyers call for independent expert to evaluate COVID-19 response at Deerfield Correctional Center
- Jill Biden visits early voting site in Richmond
- Live updates: 5 candidates to face off in first Richmond Mayoral Debate
- House Dems urge Senate to move forward with negotiations on next COVID relief bill
- Death investigation underway in Petersburg