RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Fire Department responded to a fire at Rite Aid located at 520 W. Broad St. this morning.
The Fire Department said smoke was coming from the roof and crews found a fire inside the upper area of the building. A large amount of paper was also found inside, according to a tweet put out by the Fire Department.
This Rite Aid also caught fire yesterday on Sunday May 31, during the riots.
The fire is currently under of control, but the department said crews will remain on the scene for an extended period of time to conduct overhaul operations.
No one was injured during the incident.
- #Flooding in WV and VA from your Point of View
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- StormTracker8: Rain ends around noon; late day sun possible
- White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states
- ‘In like a lion, out like a lamb’: March folklore explained