RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Police Department is confirming that a second officer from the First Precinct has tested positive for coronavirus.
The officer is a man in his forties. Several other officers in the precinct are being asked to self-quarantine.
On Monday officials revealed a female officer tested positive after traveling to New York. She is also in isolation.
RP says there are enough officers to make sure the First Precinct is properly staffed. The headquarters has been cleaned and sanitized.
- EPA approves 2 Lysol products as first disinfectants that kill COVID-19
- FDA adds to list of hand sanitizers to avoid, making it 14 total
- Girl Scouts offers virtual camp and outdoor activities nationwide
- Sheriff: Man loses arm-wrestling match with son, pulls gun
- Beats by Dre announces Bubba Wallace endorsement deal: ‘Hate cannot win the day’