RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond Black Restaurant Experience Week came to a close Sunday, ending with a gathering of food-talented individuals.
‘Stick A Fork In It! — A Food Lover’s Dream’ was held today at the Altria Theatre. Many local chefs and caterers showed off their culinary specialties. The event held tasting contests, cooking demonstrations, and much more.
8News spoke to people there who say it was a hit.
“It draws a lot of camaraderie for the restaurants — this experience is one for the city,” said Adrienne Milford, a catering manager at Mama J’s.
The event also held live music.
- Tennessee pauses men’s basketball activities due to COVID-19; VCU’s season opener in question
- Fatídico incendio resultó en nuevas pautas de seguridad en edificios y hoteles en todo el país
- Hombre sale del hospital después de casi 100 días internado por complicaciones de COVID-19
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- As you look for this season’s hottest toys, beware of scams