RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Valentine is reopening in Richmond on Tuesday, June 30. Coronavirus protocols will be in place.
Museum staff will wear masks and serve guests from behind a Plexiglas shield. The museum will also operate with limited capacity.
One-way walkways will also be enforced for visitors.
Group tours have been suspended for the time being.
- StormTracker 8: Crisp and clear tonight
- Not married to debt: Tiny Chapel Weddings offers a cheaper ceremony alternative with the same ‘I Do’
- ‘It was hard’: restaurant owner makes difficult decision to close permanently
- WWII B-17 Bomber plane leaves Hanover Airport
- Four people dead in morning plane crash in Florida