RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Extra security is on hand for dismissal at Lucille Brown Middle School in Richmond after a verbal threat temporarily placed the school on lockdown Wednesday afternoon.
An RPS official told 8News investigators have determined there to be ‘no imminent threat on campus.’
The official added that as a precaution, additional security will be present during dismissal.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Red Cross to hold blood drive in honor of Lt. Brad Clark
- 8 arrested, including L.A. mother and her 4 children, for allegedly stealing $1.1 million in unemployment benefits fraud scheme
- Body discovered in Ashland Walmart parking lot
- Good Samaritans seriously hurt after being hit on I-95 while helping man change tire
- Kroger in Chesterfield evacuated after fire sets off sprinkler system