RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Extra security is on hand for dismissal at Lucille Brown Middle School in Richmond after a verbal threat temporarily placed the school on lockdown Wednesday afternoon.
An RPS official told 8News investigators have determined there to be ‘no imminent threat on campus.’
The official added that as a precaution, additional security will be present during dismissal.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- VSP issues missing senior alert for 68-year-old Charlottesville woman
- Firefighters better prepare themselves to protect their communities
- Sixth victim in York County mass shooting, Robert Shook, has died
- Body of man who crashed off CBBT in Dec. found on beach at Cape Hatteras National Seashore, family confirms
- ‘My son was a hero’: 15-year-old killed after protecting his girlfriend family says