RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Starting today, non-COVID-19 patients at VCU Medical Center can receive more visitors during extended visiting hours.
Visitor hours have been extended Extended visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Adult and pediatric inpatients can receive two adult visitors, and one adult visitor may stay the night for pediatric inpatients.
Finally, the Labor & Delivery and the Mother/Infant Unit allow two adult visitors, and one doula.
You can find more information about VCU Health’s visitor policy online here.
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Chesterfield Police ask for public’s help solving three recent crimes
- A conversation with Bob Good, the Republican vying for Virginia’s 5th Congressional District seat
- A conversation with Cameron Webb, the Democrat vying for Virginia’s 5th Congressional District seat
- VDH launches dashboard for K-12 schools reporting outbreaks in Virginia