RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia Commonwealth University police said they were informed of a reported sexual assault at a private residence near the university’s Monroe Park campus. VCU shared the news Thursday on its alert page.
“The incident took place at a private residence located in the 400 block of West Grace Street,” the alert said. “The suspect is an acquaintance.”
According to VCU police, the alleged victim has “not divulged” the suspect’s identity at this time.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- AP source: NBA presents players with plan for season restart
- Brees’ anthem comments draw backlash from teammates, others
- Ashland residents, police unite for peaceful march against injustice
- ‘I’m just here for change’: Protesters march against police brutality on Broad Street
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card