RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia Commonwealth University Student Affairs announced in a tweet on Monday that their campus food pantry will be open for appointments Monday through Thursday. The Ram Pantry will be open from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. for students in need to pickup food.
The pantry exists to help provide food and other services to food insecure students. Students may receive a limited number of items once per week on a first-com first-serve basis.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule an appointment, click here.
- Chauvin trial: Defense set to start presenting its case
- StormTracker8: Clouds and sun today; T’Storms expected Wednesday
- Virginia pausing all J&J vaccinations until investigation into blood clot reports is complete
- Virginia Commonwealth University plans to fully reopen for Fall semester
- US recommends pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccine use over blood clots