RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia Commonwealth University Student Affairs announced in a tweet on Monday that their campus food pantry will be open for appointments Monday through Thursday. The Ram Pantry will be open from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. for students in need to pickup food.
The pantry exists to help provide food and other services to food insecure students. Students may receive a limited number of items once per week on a first-com first-serve basis.
For more information email email@example.com. To schedule an appointment, click here.
- AG Herring shares training video on voter intimidation protections with Virginia’s law enforcement, election officials
- Men indicted for 2018 fatal Richmond shooting
- Powhatan resident arrested for soliciting children for sexual purposes
- Girl Scouts tweet, then delete post congratulating Amy Coney Barrett
- Social media users feel stressed with political conversations