RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Drivers traveling southbound on Interstate-95 in Richmond, beware!
Traffic is backed up about three-mile following a vehicle fire near mile marker 71 (two miles south of Maury Street). According to VDOT, traffic is getting by in the left lane.
Drivers should expect delays.
- Water main break affecting traffic in Henrico County
- Residents evacuated at a senior housing community in Richmond
- Virginia National Guard will have 1,000 Soldiers and Airmen remain on duty in Washington, D.C.
- Virginia State police searching for missing senior
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship