RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police said Friday that a woman missing since November has been found safe.
Elizabeth F. Dalton, 28, was reported missing after leaving a treatment center in the 3100 block of Ellwood Avenue on Nov. 8, 2019.
“Thanks to numerous calls and tips from the public, Elizabeth F. Dalton has been found safe,” a spokeswoman from RPD told 8News.
- Sonic employees turn the pavement into dance floor for seven-year-old with Downs Syndrome
- StormTracker 8: Another nice fall day
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?