PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — Prosecutors ended a criminal case against a Petersburg attorney and his wife, both of whom faced charges that included abduction and assault.
Charles Hardenbergh was charged in July after a reported attack on a woman he and his wife had known for years. Charges against him have since been dropped, online records show.
Hardenbergh’s wife, Mari, faced similar charges that have also been dropped.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Two Virginia Walmart stores close for the evening due to ‘potential threat’
- StormTracker 8: Slow clearing skies tonight
- Glass shattered in break-in at Carytown Tobacco amid riots early Saturday morning
- ‘Two wrongs do not make a right’: Mayor Levar Stoney weighs in on Richmond protest
- GRTC suspends all services through Sunday night