PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — Prosecutors ended a criminal case against a Petersburg attorney and his wife, both of whom faced charges that included abduction and assault.
Charles Hardenbergh was charged in July after a reported attack on a woman he and his wife had known for years. Charges against him have since been dropped, online records show.
Hardenbergh’s wife, Mari, faced similar charges that have also been dropped.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Huff’s 13 leads No. 15 Virginia past St. Francis (Pa), 76-51
- ‘This happened out of the blue’: COVID-related closure of Legends Grille blindsides workers
- ‘People are about to lose everything’: Bipartisan plan could extend unemployment before expiration date
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Justice Department investigating ‘bribery-for-pardon scheme’