PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — The City of Petersburg announced Saturday afternoon that its online bill payment services were temporarily unavailable.
The city said teams were working to resolve the issue, but did not give a timeline for how long it might take.
The City of Petersburg announced access to the bill pay portal was restored at 7:30 p.m.
This is a breaking story, stay with 8News for updates.
- Chesterfield Deputy hospitalized, exposed to powder during search
- Sam’s Club to offer prescription deliveries through DoorDash
- StormTracker 8: Cool end to October on the way
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm