PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — Madea fans in the Tri-Cities area will get a chance to say ‘hellur’ to the tough-talking grandmother next year.
Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Farewell Play Tour” is coming to the Virginia State University Multi-Purpose Center on Friday, Jan. 24. Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com and the Tri-City Designs Box Office at the VSU Multi-Purpose Center.
Perry announced last year he was saying goodbye to the popular character to focus on other projects.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- College Greek life priorities change in the face of COVID-19
- ‘We want them to survive’-more Virginia small businesses can now apply for this grant
- Despite COVID-19 pumpkin patches are flourishing and picking season is expected to soar this year
- ‘Children are burned out’: RPS parents worry too much screen time affecting their kids