PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — Madea fans in the Tri-Cities area will get a chance to say ‘hellur’ to the tough-talking grandmother next year.
Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Farewell Play Tour” is coming to the Virginia State University Multi-Purpose Center on Friday, Jan. 24. Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com and the Tri-City Designs Box Office at the VSU Multi-Purpose Center.
Perry announced last year he was saying goodbye to the popular character to focus on other projects.
- VSP issues missing senior alert for 68-year-old Charlottesville woman
- Firefighters better prepare themselves to protect their communities
- Sixth victim in York County mass shooting, Robert Shook, has died
- Body of man who crashed off CBBT in Dec. found on beach at Cape Hatteras National Seashore, family confirms
- ‘My son was a hero’: 15-year-old killed after protecting his girlfriend family says