HOPEWELL, Va. (WRIC) — If you’re looking to take a tour of the best holiday lights in Hopewell, the city has made it super easy to visit a list of top houses on the Tour of Lights.
The city recommends visiting the houses from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. daily and includes both traditionally lit houses and homes with tacky lights on its light tour list.
Homes on Hopewell’s Tour of Tacky Lights
- 3938 Shenandoah Circle
- 313 Pin Oak Drive
- 3803 Greystone Drive
- 1621 Davis Lane
- 2010 Peterson Mill Road
- 3500 Courthouse Road
- 3415 Trenton Street
- 3412 Boston Street
- 2809 John Street
- 1908 Stewart Avenue
- 2611 Bassett Street
- 3203 St. Charles Street
- 3213 Portsmouth Street
- 3402 Jackson Farm Road
- 204 Pleasant Drive
- 105 Oakwood Avenue
- 104 Prince George Avenue
- 104 Sherwood Drive
- 415 Brown Avenue
Holiday light aficionados are asked to remember to be courteous on their tour of the homes by not disturbing the residents within, not touching the decor and not blocking driveways or mailboxes.
Viewers are also reminded to obey all traffic laws, including wearing seatbelts and not stopping in the middle of the road.
After the tour, Hopewell opened an online poll where you can vote for your favorite tacky and traditionally lit homes. Simply click this link to be taken to the voting page.
- Dogs in Hanover must be leashed after ‘running at-large law’ begins on April 1
- Republicans blast gun brace rule, claim Second Amendment violation
- StormTracker8: Very warm for some on Friday with cooler weather north
- Fairfax County police release video of deadly officer-involved shooting outside Tysons Corner Center
- Asteroid expected to pass close to Earth on Saturday