PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Petersburg are investigating a Friday morning shooting that left a 21-year-old fighting for his life in the hospital.
Few details have been released at this time, but police said the shooting occurred on the 700 block of St. John Court. When officers arrived on scene, they found a 21-year-old male victim suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. He was reportedly shot in the abdomen and right leg.
He was flown to VCU Medical Center with injuries that were described as ‘life-threatening.’
If anyone has any information on this incident please call the Petersburg/Dinwiddie Crime Solvers at (804)861-1212 or go to P3tips.com. Remember Crime Solvers pays a cash reward for information that leads to an arrest and conviction.Petersburg Police
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- Bullets pierced Henrico home with people inside, officers say
- No. 6 Florida State rallies past No. 11 Louisville 82-67
- Police: Argument led to aggravated assault, stabbing in Richmond
- Juvenile shot in Richmond, suffers minor injuries
- Dead body found by man clearing brush in Richmond, police say