PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Petersburg are investigating a Friday morning shooting that left a 21-year-old fighting for his life in the hospital.
Few details have been released at this time, but police said the shooting occurred on the 700 block of St. John Court. When officers arrived on scene, they found a 21-year-old male victim suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. He was reportedly shot in the abdomen and right leg.
He was flown to VCU Medical Center with injuries that were described as ‘life-threatening.’
If anyone has any information on this incident please call the Petersburg/Dinwiddie Crime Solvers at (804)861-1212 or go to P3tips.com. Remember Crime Solvers pays a cash reward for information that leads to an arrest and conviction.Petersburg Police
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- Report: USPS nears settlement with 19 states on election mail
- Chesterfield principal condemns ‘extremely racist language’ shared by hackers in virtual classrooms
- StormTracker 8: Showers linger on Saturday; nicer on Sunday
- Largest California wildfire threatens marijuana-growing area
- Ron Paul ‘doing fine’ after apparent medical incident during live show