PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — There’s still time for residents in Petersburg to apply for small business grants. The program aims to help small businesses recover from COVID-19 closures.
The city will distribute grants ranging from $500 to $5,000, based on the needs of the business.
To qualify, businesses must:
- Pay taxes
- Have been operational for a least a year
- Have an annual revenue that is at least $25,000
- Employ no more than 30 full-time employees
AS a reminder, business owners with multiple businesses can only receive one grant. The deadline to apply for the grant is Friday, Aug. 14.
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Mortgage Shop LLC
- StormTracker 8: Sunny, cool today; Rain for Thanksgiving
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- Execution rescheduled for only woman on federal death row after COVID-19 delay