PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — A teen who was struck by a vehicle Thursday morning in Petersburg was sent to the hospital with serious injuries.
According to police, a 14-year-old female attempted to cross the roadway in the 1000 block of S. Crater Road at 7 a.m. when she was hit by a vehicle. The teen suffered serious injuries and was taken to the hospital for treatment.
An investigation is underway.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- Teen mom faces murder charges in death of 7-month-old son, police say
- NYPD cop’s dog slept in heated room while son froze in garage: testimony
- Skin cancer becomes new threat for military members after years of service
- Mayor Stoney discusses Richmond’s vaccination efforts during weekly update
- Turkey gorged on cicadas before meeting Tennessee hunter, graphic photo shows