PETERSBURG, Va. (WRIC) — A teen who was struck by a vehicle Thursday morning in Petersburg was sent to the hospital with serious injuries.
According to police, a 14-year-old female attempted to cross the roadway in the 1000 block of S. Crater Road at 7 a.m. when she was hit by a vehicle. The teen suffered serious injuries and was taken to the hospital for treatment.
An investigation is underway.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- President Trump signs executive orders to ban TikTok, WeChat in 45 days
- Texas father saves 4-year-old daughter from nearly 12-foot alligator
- 13-year-old driving on grandmother’s lap says he tried to brake before hitting 5 people
- 9-year-old Florida boy saves dad who fractured neck in diving accident
- Lawmakers try to find ways to slow spread of COVID-19 amid spike in cases