No one was injured after a home in Colonial Heights went up in flames Tuesday morning.
Crews were called to the home in the 300 block of James Avenue shortly before 10:30 a.m. and found a single-family house with heavy smoke and flames pouring from the rear.
It took crews approximately 15 minutes to mark the incident under control. A spokesperson for Colonial Heights said the occupants were able to escape safely and are being assisted by Red Cross.
Investigators ruled the fire accidental and determined that a possible electrical failure sparked the blaze.
8News has a crew headed to the scene. Check back for updates.