LOUISA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — An unconscious man was airlifted to a nearby hospital Friday following a boating accident on Lake Anna in Louisa County.
A Department of Wildlife Resources spokesperson told 8News the man was removed from the water. He had suffered a laceration on his head.
Department officials say they received the boating accident alert around 6:50 p.m.
Details remain limited but the incident is under investigation. An 8News crew is working to learn more.
This is a developing story. Stay with us for updates.
- No. 15 North Carolina is 2nd straight ranked opponent for Virginia football
- Hurricane Zeta makes landfall in Louisiana with the remains of the storm here Thursday
- Person down in roadway prompts death investigation in Richmond
- Amelia schools closed, Buckingham schools virtual Thursday ahead of Zeta remnants
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?