LOUISA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — An unconscious man was airlifted to a nearby hospital Friday following a boating accident on Lake Anna in Louisa County.
A Department of Wildlife Resources spokesperson told 8News the man was removed from the water. He had suffered a laceration on his head.
Department officials say they received the boating accident alert around 6:50 p.m.
Details remain limited but the incident is under investigation. An 8News crew is working to learn more.
This is a developing story. Stay with us for updates.
- Virginia panel: move Lee statue from U.S Capitol to museum
- Mid-American Conference cancels fall football due to virus
- Candlelight Vigil for Lebanon to be held at Monroe Park tonight
- State and city leaders come together for ‘Conversations at the Monument’
- StormTracker 8: Isolated storms this afternoon