LOUISA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — An unconscious man was airlifted to a nearby hospital Friday following a boating accident on Lake Anna in Louisa County.
A Department of Wildlife Resources spokesperson told 8News the man was removed from the water. He had suffered a laceration on his head.
Department officials say they received the boating accident alert around 6:50 p.m.
Details remain limited but the incident is under investigation. An 8News crew is working to learn more.
This is a developing story. Stay with us for updates.
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- Judge lets med student’s free-speech lawsuit move ahead
- VSP: Body found ‘burned beyond recognition’ inside a car in Northampton County
- Chesterfield police request petition of juvenile for bomb threat at Salem Middle