LOUISA COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — An unconscious man was airlifted to a nearby hospital Friday following a boating accident on Lake Anna in Louisa County.
A Department of Wildlife Resources spokesperson told 8News the man was removed from the water. He had suffered a laceration on his head.
Department officials say they received the boating accident alert around 6:50 p.m.
Details remain limited but the incident is under investigation. An 8News crew is working to learn more.
This is a developing story. Stay with us for updates.
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed by Vehicle
- Hospital staff gives patient a surprise farewell parade after 3-month battle with COVID-19
- Staff finds meth in Abbeville motel room disguised in Arizona tea cans
- LDH confirms COVID-19 outbreak connected to Louisiana Classic wrestling tournament
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65