RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia Commonwealth University is distributing personal protective equipment (PPE) to students by way of vending machines.
Students can find the vending machines, which are filled with masks, sanitizer and wipes, all throughout campus.
The supplies are available to students and staff for free with a limit of one per month.
- Giving Heart Thanksgiving feast continues in Richmond with COVID-19 changes in store
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online
- StormTracker 8: Thanksgiving Day starting off rainy
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside Richmond living facility for grandmother to see
- Richmond police enforcement of new city gun ban in question