RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia Commonwealth University is distributing personal protective equipment (PPE) to students by way of vending machines.
Students can find the vending machines, which are filled with masks, sanitizer and wipes, all throughout campus.
The supplies are available to students and staff for free with a limit of one per month.
- Thousands expected to honor Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Snake lands on Mississippi woman as she opens her front door
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- Mountain lion recorded stalking kids in California neighborhood
- Hollywood studios and unions get back to work with new protocols in place