RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia Commonwealth University is distributing personal protective equipment (PPE) to students by way of vending machines.
Students can find the vending machines, which are filled with masks, sanitizer and wipes, all throughout campus.
The supplies are available to students and staff for free with a limit of one per month.
- Richmond police identify Monday afternoon shooting victim
- Some kids likely won’t get COVID vaccines until 2022: Is it safe for Virginia schools to reopen now?
- Simple experiment debunks Texas ‘fake snow’ theory
- California counties expand COVID-19 vaccinations for farm, field workers
- Memorial honors Adam Oakes, students push for change in university Greek culture: ‘This cannot happen’