RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia Commonwealth University is distributing personal protective equipment (PPE) to students by way of vending machines.
Students can find the vending machines, which are filled with masks, sanitizer and wipes, all throughout campus.
The supplies are available to students and staff for free with a limit of one per month.
- Minority Veterans of American brings supply drop to Richmond
- RPS holds Summer Fest to educate parents and students about the return to school
- One child dead following apartment fire in Portsmouth
- Throwing strikes: Track athletes outline quest for gold
- What you need to know about the four new Olympic sports