HANOVER, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Hanover are still investigating what caused a single-car crash early Monday morning that claimed the life of a 22-year-old woman.
Victoria M. Woolcott of Ashland was killed after her 1996 Toyota sedan lost control while driving southbound on Washington Highway. The vehicle crossed both northbound lanes and struck a group of trees.
Hanover Police send their condolences to Woolcott’s family.
- VCU Health to begin offering vaccines to certain members of Phase 1b
- Capital Trail announces grant program to promote equity
- How close are we to normal? Northam reflects one year after Virginia’s first COVID-19 case
- Richmond man convicted for intent to distribute over $40,000 worth of drugs
- Task force briefs lawmakers on Capitol security 2 months after riot