RICHMOND Va., (WRIC) —- A man is seriously hurt after being shot in Richmond’s southside, Sunday night.
Richmond Police said they were called to the 6000 block of Glenway Court around 8:40 p.m.
When officers arrived they found a man who had been shot with life-threatening injuries.
There’s no word about a shooting suspect at this time.
If you know anything, give Richmond Police a call.
Be sure to stay with 8News for updates.
- Stafford County Fire and Rescue extinguishes structure fire early Saturday morning
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Richmond Fire Department fights two fires on Saturday
- StormTracker 8: Cloudy with patchy fog tonight
- Tapped in: Restaurants prepare how to stay safe and accommodating as outdoor dining goes into the fall