RICHMOND Va., (WRIC) —- A man is seriously hurt after being shot in Richmond’s southside, Sunday night.
Richmond Police said they were called to the 6000 block of Glenway Court around 8:40 p.m.
When officers arrived they found a man who had been shot with life-threatening injuries.
There’s no word about a shooting suspect at this time.
If you know anything, give Richmond Police a call.
Be sure to stay with 8News for updates.
- Caroline County supervisor facing backlash after social post on disabled students talks with 8News
- ‘This run was always meant to give back to kids’: Teacher runs 50 miles to raise money for students
- Aid for Puerto Rico following devastating earthquakes could be in jeopardy
- Bill requires statewide policy on transgender student treatment
- You might not need a will — but here’s why you should make your final wishes known