RICHMOND Va., (WRIC) —- A man is seriously hurt after being shot in Richmond’s southside, Sunday night.
Richmond Police said they were called to the 6000 block of Glenway Court around 8:40 p.m.
When officers arrived they found a man who had been shot with life-threatening injuries.
There’s no word about a shooting suspect at this time.
If you know anything, give Richmond Police a call.
Be sure to stay with 8News for updates.
- Hundreds participate in birthday parade for 1-year-old Walmart shooting survivor
- 100th birthday celebrated with drive by parade
- Virginia War Memorial to livestream Memorial Day ceremony, how to commemorate the day from home
- Coronavirus update: COVID-19 testing in Ashland this week
- Police investigating gas station robbery