(CNN) — Matthew McConaughey and wife, Camila Alves, are hitting the road for a good cause.
After Lincoln, the car manufacturer, donated 110,000 face masks, McConaughey and Alves loaded up their pickup and headed out to rural Texas to deliver the masks to hospitals in need.
In a photo posted to social media, the Texas native thanked Lincoln for the donation.
McConaughey has done other altruistic work during the coronavirus pandemic.
And this isn’t the first time McConaughey has put his resources to good use.
Last year, during the California wildfires, McConaughey volunteered by helping feed firefighters.
- Virginia colleges making changes to spring break to slow spread of COVID-19
- StormTracker 8: Dense morning fog then sunshine
- How to stay safe: CDC guidelines for traveling during pandemic
- Liberty football has momentum after historic win
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?