(CNN) — Matthew McConaughey and wife, Camila Alves, are hitting the road for a good cause.
After Lincoln, the car manufacturer, donated 110,000 face masks, McConaughey and Alves loaded up their pickup and headed out to rural Texas to deliver the masks to hospitals in need.
In a photo posted to social media, the Texas native thanked Lincoln for the donation.
McConaughey has done other altruistic work during the coronavirus pandemic.
And this isn’t the first time McConaughey has put his resources to good use.
Last year, during the California wildfires, McConaughey volunteered by helping feed firefighters.
- Pres. Trump threatens to deploy military if states don’t stop violent protests
- Virginia lawmakers react to rallies and riots over the weekend
- Trump wants governors to ‘dominate’ protesters
- Congressional Black Caucus drafting police reform bills
- Local radio hosts lend airwaves to conversations about George Floyd protests