MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) – D’Eriq King threw for 322 yards and a touchdown, and No. 11 Miami outlasted Virginia 19-14 on Saturday night.
Mike Harley had a career night for the Hurricanes, catching 10 passes for 170 yards.
Brennan Armstrong was back in the lineup after missing a game with a concussion for Virginia and completed 16 of 30 passes for 181 yards and two touchdowns.
But it wasn’t enough for the Cavaliers to avoid a fourth consecutive loss, while Miami moved to 5-1 and 4-1 in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Deputy shot in Virginia officer-involved shooting; suspect dies
- 2021 ACC men’s basketball tournament moved from Washington, D.C. to Greensboro
- VCU men’s basketball added to field for Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic, will play Utah State Wednesday
- Richmond men’s basketball season opener against Detroit Mercy canceled; Spiders will face Morehead State on Friday
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years