The Ashland Police Department is seeking the community’s help locating a missing juvenile.
Carmela Angelina Reyes, 14, was last seen leaving for school at around 7 a.m. on Wednesday, October 2.
“Ms. Reyes left her residence in Ashland to go to school and has had no contact with her family since that time,” Ashland Police said in a release.
Reyes is described as a 5 feet tall with black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call (804) 730-6140 or (804) 798-1227.
- StormTracker 8: Sunny skies and pleasant today
- VIDEO: Woman hit with blender at McDonald’s after complaining about food
- World’s largest treehouse burns down in Tennessee
- 1 injured in crash involving Chesterfield school bus, tractor-trailer
- FBI: Vigilant parents can help stop national child porn epidemic