CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Chesterfield County residents casting their ballot early this year can now utilize four satellite voting locations.
The locations will open on Monday at 10 a.m. Each location will be open from Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. They will also be open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The satellite locations are:
- Ettrick-Matoaca Library, 4501 River Road
- LaPrade Library, 9000 Hull Street
- Meadowdale Library, 4301 Meadowdale Road
- North Courthouse Road Library, 325 Courthouse Road
Voters can also continue voting early at the Registrar’s Office at 9848 Lori Road from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays.
The new early voting locations in Chesterfield opened at 10 a.m. on Monday and by noon there was a line of cars outside of the North Courthouse Road Library waiting to vote. Virginia voters have until Oct. 31 to vote early.
Precinct polls will be open on Election Day, Nov. 3.
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite
- Fence to be installed around Robert E. Lee monument in preparation for removal
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at games
- ‘Mass murder’ leaves 6 dead, including unborn child, in Indianapolis
- University of Richmond reports ‘disturbing’ uptick in COVID-19 cases