RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — The deadline to register to vote in Virginia’s Democratic presidential primary has arrived.
Voters who want to cast a ballot in the March 3 contest must be registered by Monday. Virginia law doesn’t currently allow same-day registration.
The state Board of Elections said any Virginian can check or update their registration or register for the first time online.
Registration is also available in person or by mail.
Absentee ballots are already available for the Democratic primary. Voters can request one online or find the form to fill out and mail to their local voter registration office.
Virginia Republicans will choose delegates to their national convention at a state convention, so no Republican candidates will appear on the ballot March 3.
- WATCH: Trump speaks while protesters gather outside Newport News rally
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Fake News: A look at what didn’t happen last week
- GOP expecting Trump to name Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court