POWHATAN COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Deputies in Powhatan are looking for vandals who defaced a church sign in the county.
The church sign belonging to the Providence Presbyterian was spray-painted with graffiti resembling male genitals and curse words. Deputies say the sign has since been removed.
A $2,000 reward is being offered by a man with ties to the church for information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible.
- U.S. News U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- In years before outbreak, investment in public health shrunk
- Virginia Beach putting homeless in hotels to blunt virus
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Another cruise ship with virus victims docking in Florida