RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond and Henrico Health Districts announced residents in two local neighborhoods will be able to get free COVID-19 testing.
Residents who live in or near Woodman West and Henrico Arms can get a free coronavirus test if they are experiencing symptoms like shortness of breath, coughing, or a fever.
If you have any of these symptoms and live in the area call the Health District hotline at 804-205-3501 for more information. The testing location is not being publicly advertised to help keep the process efficient.
The departments said free tests are being offered this week to people who may not have health insurance at locations around the community. For more details, visit the Richmond City Health Department’s website here and the Henrico County Health Department’s website here.
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- Reds say broadcaster Thom Brennaman resigns after anti-gay slur
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- POD-tastic: The Broadberry hosts socially distant concert in Richmond