RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Police Department reported the arrest of Sayvon Knight for possession of a firearm by a felon in relation to a shooting that occurred in August. Additional charges are pending.
Members of the U.S. Marshals Regional Fugitive Task Force and First Precinct Focus Mission Team arrested Knight on Sept. 15.
The shooting occurred on Aug. 29 around 3:30 a.m at the 4000 block of Midlothian Turnpike. On the scene of the shooting police found one female suffering from a gunshot wound. The woman was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
- Crash causes backup near James River Bridge
- The cost of Covid-19 hospital care and surprise bills
- 10-year-old girl donates 150 art kits in Goochland through her non-profit
- ‘It’s not an easy fight’: Hauling company uses trucks to bring positivity to those battling diseases
- Denny Hamlin, Michael Jordan’s 23XI Racing to partner with Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota